Friday, February 29, 2008

Mr. O.bama


On Wednesday, I got the unexpected treat of getting VIP seating to a B.arack Ob.ama Rally. I was close enough to touch him and the event was quite inspiring. There were people there cheering for him from all walks of life. It was a wonderful feeling seeing all of the support he has. He took questions from the audience and had very good answers. He is quite tall and way more handsome than he seems on television. His se.cret ser.vice detail was super duper tight. They were shielding the brother with their bodies 2 circles deep. I got the distinct feeling that I was arms length away from America's next President. It gave me goosebumps! This is history in the making. Remember to vote on Tuesday if you haven't already and Texas peeps make sure you come back to caucus at 7pm.

No comments: