Sunday, February 17, 2008

Another Weekend Gone

Do you ever get your "case of the Mondays" on Sunday night? Try as I might, I always end up feeling terrible Sunday night because I have to go back to work. My niece told me that people who hate going to work need to find a job they like. My reply was that there was no job in the world that I would like enough to want to go to every day. Sounds lazy, I know. But that whole "what would you do if you didn't have to work for money" takes me back to my line from Office Space. I wouldn't do NOTHING!!!! Some say, "oh, you'll get bored". NO, I WON'T. I can find plenty to do that does not require working for someone else. Anyway, I just have to tell myself, my favorite line from The Great Debaters. "You have to do what you HAVE to do, to be able to do what you WANT to do."

No comments: