Sunday, February 24, 2008

Little Kids are Funny

Okay, so I went to the daycare to pick up M3 the other day and ended up getting violated by a 1 year old. This particular day I had on a pair of low rise slacks from Old Navy. Well, as I bent down to scoop up my 1 year old, I felt a slight draft behind me. I knew what was exposed, but no one was behind me, so I felt like it would be okay until I finished greeting M3. Unbeknowst to me, one of M3's classmates had went around behind me. This kid proceeded to stick her index finger down my crack. *faint* I was OUTDONE. I just stood hurriedly, got my kid, and left. I was too embarassed to say anything to the kid or to the teacher. I just wanted to get out of there as fast as I could. No more bending over at the daycare, one of those kids is "fast fingers freddy"!!!

No comments: