Monday, February 25, 2008

Work Ish

Why must women be so catty at work? Sometimes, I feel like I'm in 8th grade all over again!!! Everyone makes it their business to make sure no one else is slacking. EVEN WHEN THEY ARE THE ONE SLACKING!!!! I have gotten to the point where I just close my door and ignore all the madness. Then there's the crabs in the barrel syndrome. And not all crabs are black!!! These chicks at my job want to make sure you are not getting anymore power or position than they have. My questions is, "Is it taking any money out of your check?" Why does it matter what I'm doing???? I thought by 30-something we would be over this. But as Katt Williams says, the haters got to do they job, so just let them do what they do. I plan on adding another 2o by the summer!!! *two fingaz*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Work! Keep working and keep going. These jobs are nothing but advanced Kinder Care.